How to become Thailand Elite member?
Step 1. Select the membership that fits your lifestyle
Thailand Elite memberships was designed to fit the different needs and lifestyle of our members.
Type: Indivual or family
Duration: 5, 10 or 20 years
Review the different Thailand memberships or contact us if you need assistance
Step 2. Submit your application
The application process is done 100% online either via our application portal or via email.
- Application form of the desired membership filled and signed
- Passport copy
- Picture (passport format)
- Proof of relationship*: marriage certificate, birth certificate (* for family package)
If you need help to select and fill your application, feel free to contact us. We can schedule a call, video call at your convenience or exchange by whatsapp or email.
Step 3. Wait for approval from Immigration (3 to 8 weeks)
Your application and documents are submitted to immigration for background check.
usually this process takes about 4 weeks, but it can me more for some nationnalities.
When approved, you will receive an email with the approval letter.
Step 4. Payment
Once approved, you will be invited to make the payment.
There are several payment options: bank transfer, credit card.
Once the payment has been made, send us a proof of payment.
Step 5. Activation of your membership
Once the payment has been made, your membership will be activated within 5 business days.
Once your membership is activated, you can start to use the services included in your membership.
Step 6.Affix of your Thailand Elite visa
Once you are a Thailand Elite member and had received your member id, you can take appointment minimum 5 days before to affix your Thailand Elite visa.
1. If you are traveling from abroad to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport, you can get your Thailand Elite visa on arrival.
2. If you are already in Thailand, you can get your Thailand Elite Visa affixed at the Immigration of Bangkok Chaeng Wattana.