Since October 1, 2021, our Elite Personal Assistant (EPA) service has been reintroduced. Allow us to keep you up-to-date on the most recent information on our EPA Service, as follows.
1.EPA service is available for members flying internationally to and from Suvarnabhumi Airport and Phuket Airport. There is currently no EPA service accessible at other airports.
2. In all circumstances, EPA service is not available for walk-ins. Reservations for EPA services must be made through the Member Contact Center at least 24 hours before your flight's arrival time (for arriving flights) or your desired pick-up time (for departing flights). To reserve the EPA service for your journey, please give your flight information to our Member Contact Center. Any EPA service reservation made less than 24 hours in advance will be refused.
3. EPA service is only available to Thailand Elite Members. Members' friends and accompanying guests are not permitted to use the EPA Service (except for members who travel with infants or elderly persons).
4. Please keep in mind that EPA officers can help members with the quick track immigration formality process, but not with the fast track at check-in counters. To check in at First Class or Business Class rows, members must have First Class or Business Class tickets or a respected status of eligibility in accordance with the airline's or its alliances' regulations.
5. Members who fly domestically are not eligible for EPA service.
6. EPA officers are typically dressed in a golden outfit. They may, however, be obliged to wear a disposable suit (CPE). To identify our EPA officers, please check for the Thailand Elite Signage.
7. Thailand Elite Members who enter the nation through the Thailand Pass System are strongly advised to use the EPA service. Our EPA officers will assist members with expedited immigration procedures and will assist in coordinating with the hotel's representative at the airport. Therefore, please mention your international arrival flight number as well as the hotel name when making an EPA Service reservation. Please keep in mind that all information must be submitted at least 24 hours prior to the arrival time of your international flight in order for the reservation to be completed.
8. When you enter Thailand, our EPA officials will gladly assist you in verifying the accuracy of your arrival stamp. Please do not hesitate to contact our EPA officer if you require assistance in verifying the information in your passport.
Members who have successfully reserved EPA service for their international arrival flight can meet our EPA officer at the star points on the map. The EPA officer will next assist members in using the fast lane for immigration at immigration counter number 2.